Composite flooring system for outdoor and indoor spaces. WPC material combines the versatility of plastic with the strength and durability of wood to guarantee a long lasting life no maintenance. 100% recycled and recyclable.
Features and benefits:
- Easy to install, it does not need tools
- Maintenance free
- Match with any surface
- Can sustain vehicles
- Chemical agents resistant
- Long lasting
- It does not splinter
- Simple to shape and cut with a regular wood saw
- Easy cleanable
Dimensions 40,0 x 40,0 cm
Thickness 4,5 cm
Weight 2,1 kg
Number of units per m² 6,25 pcs
Material WPC composite
Thermal expansion coefficient at 20°C 0,07 mm/m°C
Load-bearing capacity 7,2 t/m²
- Best matching with regular and hard surface like concrete or compacted soil.
- Tiles can be easily connected to each other by applying light hand pressure.
- Ramp borders are used on the edges to complete the installation.
- Cuttable with a regular wood saw.
- When exposed to direct sunlight or to big temperature variations, the tiles can expand/contract slightly:it is
recommended to not embed the pavement between rigid walls and to leave the suitable space in order for the
tiles to expand freely.