Mixtile by onek, pavimentazione in composito legno plastica


Wood Plastic Composite

WPC, Wood Plastic Composite, is a material made up of about 45% of pulverized wood chips, coming from production waste of controlled sources. On the other hand, 55% is made up of recycled plastic from post-consumer waste from plastic bottles and containers. The result is an ecological product that helps reduce the impact on our environment. All our products are non-toxic and durable: quality products for your homes.