Pratex is a lawn saving grid, the latest evolution of modular units, that makes any lawn in to driveways and passageways.
Practical and economical it keeps the lawn thick and compact while allowing the passage of the car.
Pratex has larger cells than the standard cells of similar products on the market, this is to give more living space
for the grass roots and holding of the moisture to the soil. The honeycomb structure is designed to ensure
maximum strength for the distribution of loads and stresses.
- Larger cells retain more moisture in dry weather, while the holes provide for appropriate drainage during rainfall or irrigation;
- Easy shaping: in can be cut with a circular or flexible saw in order to adapt it to any resting surface;
- Very high load-bearing capacity;
- Quick removal: after installation it can be quickly removed for carrying out any type of work;
- Afterwards, it is sufficient to lay it down again and regrow your lawn;
- Perfect adherence to the ground owing to its anchoring pins;
- Invisible: blends entirely with the lawn;
- Anti-slip properties for grainy edges.
Dimensions 56 x 60 cm
Thickness 4 cm
Weight 1,3 kg
Load-bearing capacity: 300 t/mq
Soil consumption: 0,038 mc/mq (compressed)
Material HDPE Reach
m2 each pallet: 76 m2
Pieces each pallet: 228 pz